Thread: Pregnancy Mask
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2003, 01:51 PM   #16 (permalink)
Team Paradise

Christine,
Thank you! Yes we do all make mistakes and it's even harder when you're just starting out. Sometimes we do say things that are not meant to come across the way they do. (Trust me, I"m notorious for that!).
I do appreciate you taking the time to help us however. This particular clients wants to tan very badly, but is scared to death because of the pregnancy mask on her forehead. I've seen enough of them to know what they are, but wow! When she showed me hers and how quickly it appeared after she tanned, I was amazed! Understandably, everyone is different. What one person can do, another cannot etc. I just do not want to recommend the wrong thing, yet I don't want to lose her as a client either. I'd like her to know that at least she can trust us and trust what information we give her. And most of all, I want whatever the information may be, to work!!We're not here to be "Just another tanning salon", but to be the best here in our town. Word is quickly getting around about us and our reputation is great! We'd like it to stay that way. People have mentioned many times about how professional we are, and how they are so impressed with what we know about tanning. (Could be I guess, that this small town has never known anything different...lol), But I would like to think it's because we DO know what we're talking about.
I will go read the info on TanToday. Thanks for the information and the apology! It means a lot to know that we can all work together, no matter how "silly" the subject may seem, but to be able to help each other without being jumped on or ridiculed is most important. Thanks again!
Team Paradise is offline   Reply With Quote