Thread: Pregnancy Mask
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2003, 03:05 PM   #14 (permalink)
fungirlz

go see Tantodays topics in Skin Forum on this condition......
Pigmentation thread....
I feel we as owners are dealing with the largest organ of the body....and we are suggesting time scheduals...we need more education across the board with certifications if we are ever going to get the general public to respect what we are doing in our facilities. I just get so frustrated with the course plans not going more in depth on skin and conditions..........

I was not being rude to you when telling you the name of the facial product..I was just stating a fact of what the name was.
Mistakes are made by all of us every single day...we just don't want to make too many in business.........agree? When you get to know me...you'll know I'm just pretty matter of fact in the way I say things....No harm is directed at you.....truly......I am not an *** with people.....I love you guys.......
I did re-read what I wrote and My Goodness it did sound harsh.........sorry... it wasn't supose to come out like that......

There are wonderful bronzing powders available for guests who have pigmentation problems..
Caltan makes a great one....buy some powder brushes and put them with the powders on your display and they will sell themselves......
Remember the face is different skin than the rest of the body...
Face neck and chest are considered the "facial areas".........

SPF should be used if exposed to UV of any kind when someone has pigmentation issues....
Putting a cloth over the face while tanning doesn't work too well....the UV will go through it.....

I just wrote about Pigmentation on TanToday if you want go check it out and see if this can give you more insight...

Best to you in your new salon,
Again...know it is my hearts desire to see us all work together to make this industry professional and wonderful...
C
fungirlz is offline   Reply With Quote