Thread: chemical peel
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2003, 07:51 AM   #15 (permalink)
fungirlz

Christopher:
It is important that you as a Mod here give not just "cut and paste answers" to the good people who are in search of the right direction or answer..

No one has all the answers Chris..no one expects you to have them either.. but it is EXPECTED of you to keep the area you are responsible for your area of open discussion..

No one expects you a 21/22 year old college student to mentor or guide them...rather it is expected of you to just keep your area flowing in a positive direction and it is your job to seek out the EXPERTS who have paid their dues and have a PROVEN success record to help you with topics...
Christopher this is a professional site that allows tanners to come on and post........

let me repeat....A PROFESSIONAL SITE!!!

Christopher..
I like you.....you know that baby boy.....but I will NOT have this sites credability brought crashing down because some one got on a little high horse and was on a bit of a head trip because they were given access to the back door of the kingdom... That lock can be changed.....fact plain and simple.... doesn't mean I dislike you.it means you can NOT abuse the power of the key...

Tan Talk has worked too long and too hard to fall to a young Prince who needs time to grow and learn that the true successful kingdoms rely on a "BOARD who discusses TRUTHS and TOTAL FACTS".......

The 1st lesson on this situation Christopher was this for you..
When in doubt ASK..before you put information out to the general public... You have a responsibility to meet the STANDARDS of those who work each and every day in this industry as professionals.........and to those whop read this site for answers...

Use your wonderful creative mind to lead the tanners into great topics......search for the EXPERTS to answer the important questions..

You Chris are Not an Expert and should NEVER put on the lab coat or the shoes of an owner/manager/distrib or manuft.... and pretend you are.. this is not good..and I will NOT play with you on this matter one bit!!! It is offensive... We work our butts off Christopher in this industry ....We wear the shoes and coats and tote the leather brief cases.. not you...

I am sorry for hurting your feelings..... I care about you Christopher...you are very special to me.......and this site is VERY VERY SPECIAL as it was my home for Over a year............100s of hours are here of my life..and I will not stand for BS... you know this about me Christopher...

Now.....go post some groovy stuff and have fun...oh...leave the lab coat and the brief case in the areas they belong..and put on your Tommys and go get busy being the GREAT MELTY we know and LOVE!!!!

xoxoxox
C your on line mommy

[ This Message was edited by: fungirlz on 2003-04-27 08:00 ]
fungirlz is offline   Reply With Quote