View Single Post
Old 04-11-2003, 09:14 AM   #4 (permalink)
ElectricSunFreak
Waiting Confirmation

I can't remember where I got that list from but I was curious myself about some of them since i know everyone has rave reviews about Shae Butter and I myself have a moisturizer that has cocoa butter in it and find it really keeps me moisturized. I myself have problem skin (oily with tendency to breakout and blackheads) so I wouldn't use these products on my face. I thought it was interesting and wanted to get some comments on it. I didn't know how true some of thses statements were. As for anything thats in that post it is entirely someone elses opinion not mine! I myself know I use products with some of these ingredients and they work well but figured it was worth posting if someone was having trouble with their skin...that way they may take a closer look at the products they are using and eliminate the ones with some of these ingredients to see if it helps. I appreciate comments or corrections because I myself am always lookign for ways to treat my skin better! I totally agree with fungirlz...if it works for you then continue using it....but if your skin seems to be blemish prone then it wouldn't hurt to check the ingrdients on the products you use.
ElectricSunFreak is offline   Reply With Quote