Thread: Rash on legs
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2003, 01:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jenn20F

Hi there! Great forum... Just got my log-in today.

I recently went for a Mystic Tan (Friday,March 21). Not a winner IMO. But it came free with the package of 500 minutes I bought so I decided to try it. I was told to shower and shave before I came because I would not be able to right after, and so I did. About a day after I got the spray on tan, my legs broke out into a bunch of bumps like razor burn on the calves and shins. I am not one for getting razor burn, so it made me think that the spray did it.

These bumps do not itch. They are just red, and I STILL have them today, just as bad (Wed March 26). I have no intention of going for another mystic tan, even though I am not sure it was the spray that did it. I shave my whole legs and my underarms before I went, but the only place that broke out in this rash was my lower legs.

Anyway, I resumed tanning in the bed (after a 5 or 6 month break) on MONDAY, and am using Dark Sexy Tan. I am very picky about the fragrance of the lotion because I dislike the strong fruity smells... Prefer the lighter scent of this lotion. Anyway, I was wondering:

Does anyone know what might have caused the rash? Was it the Mystic Tan spray?

Will tanning/using the Dark Sexy Tan hurt the rash in your opinion? Will the rash still heal if I continue to tan using the cream?

Obviously if the problem persists, I will see a doctor.

Thanks!
Jenn20F is offline   Reply With Quote