View Single Post
Old 02-27-2003, 10:14 PM   #6 (permalink)
Tropical Image

its funny u guys are talking about this topic, im going to give you a "loyal tanning customers" opinion. My month at my friends salon is going to be up in the beginning of March. There salon is not very impresive, no super laydowns, only 5 base and 1 Starship, thats it. But all of my friends manage/own/work at the salon, so i would go there loyally.

I really wanted to see what other tanning salons are out there, i was looking through the phonebook and came across "Desert Sun" and a coupon next to it "Free Tan 2 New Customer" i thought wow, i will def. try out this salon, without having to pay 8.00 for a single session, if I had to do that i would of payed for a month unlimited while visiting the other salons in my area. Well I went to the salon and was greeted by a handsome gentleman (the owner) and boy was he nice! I assumed the coupon was only for the base beds, he told me to try any bed I wanted ( I chose a Mega Laydown 12 Minute. WOW! I was so impressed with the salon and everything, Im goin back tomm.

My point therefore is, sometimes by offering the first tan free w/ a coupon not TOO MANY people abuse the privledge. And if your salon is as good as you hope it to be, they will be back. Hopefully.
Tropical Image is offline   Reply With Quote