View Single Post
Old 02-07-2003, 10:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
uniquelyyours

Rep Power: 22 uniquelyyours will become famous soon enough uniquelyyours will become famous soon enough
Aprox. 6 months ago I had an incident where a customer squatted in a corner and took a bowel movement. I did not say anything because I was embarrassed for her. She had tanned with me for two years and I had never had a problem with her. Last night her and her friend came in to tan as usual. They were our last two tanners before the salon closed. The girl that opened this morning noticed a strange smell in the room. We looked around the room trying to find where the smell was coming from and was not having much luck. My husband came in who has a better since of smell turned off air flow to the room so we could track the scent. This person had removed the very, very, small trash can from the wall and once again took a bowel movement in this small can and then would have had to get on her stomach and push this can behind the bed and up under it. I know what I want to say and do! But I am trying to figure out what others would do. I am puzzeled as to why anyone would do this. Help me please!
uniquelyyours is offline   Reply With Quote