Thread: Free Radicals
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2002, 08:03 PM   #22 (permalink)
Tan Talker

Rep Power: 23 Tan Talker is just really nice Tan Talker is just really nice Tan Talker is just really nice Tan Talker is just really nice Tan Talker is just really nice
It is comments like that which cause friction between you and moderators here. I did not mention the salon owners situation and I was one of your defenders. If Sheila and Larry and Croc and the three other people who post on tantomorrow were civil, rational, people there would be no problems on line. Take a look at the posts they make, the language they use and the lack of responsibility in putting posts in context. You have at least three brain cells by your own admission so I trust you can see my point. I made an honest effort to communicate with Larry and show him that if it is ok to attack their neighbors, then it should be ok if their neighbors were able to answer those attacks. It seems when rational debate is introduced there from other boards who are exposing their board bashing that person becomes the target of The Sherrif's Posse.

I have been married to Chris for twenty years and yes she is a wonderful caring person, but she gets the shaft a lot by being that way. She does appreciate your posts except the last one attacking her forgetting a coma. What was that all about? If you were showing your appreciation it did not seem like it.

If you believe the propaganda the Larry and Croc spread about a slow down you are misguided. As far as Chipp goes did you ever read his gargage? Please. And Laurie was one of many who will come and go. Two people do not a tanning board make. And yes it does have something to do with you because you make remarks that are as public as mine or anyone else's, i.e. the attack on Chris', your defender, typing skills. If you want to be left out then post nice and give everyone the same courtesy that you seem to think you deserve.
Tan Talker is offline   Reply With Quote