Thread: Free Radicals
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2002, 12:29 PM   #21 (permalink)
njchica

Jim, I have nothing to do with what is posted HERE or THERE in terms of nasty little comments. I am my own person and have nothing to do with The Great Salon Owners Forum Scandal. So don't take your frustrations, anger, whatever out on ME. and don't lump me in with "all of my little friends" at TanTomorrow. If you have a problem with one or some of THEM, then I suggest you take it up with the appropriate people.

I post here and there when I have a mind to do so. I used feel like this was my online tanning home until the moderators here started freaking out about tanners being on the board and their audacity in pointing out stuff obvious to like anyone with 3 brain cells in their head. "Whatever!" I was turned off to this place after seeing the garbage that people here were posting in their TOP SECRET forums about me, but Chris has always been wonderful to me which is why I still pop into her forum and participate...

I am sorry that this board has slowed down since you excommunicated Chippp and Laurie bolted. I am sorry that you have issues with some of the posters on other boards. I am sorry that other boards have different agendas than this one. BUT NONE OF THAT HAS TO DO WITH ME SO LEAVE ME OUT OF IT.
njchica is offline   Reply With Quote