View Single Post
Old 11-10-2002, 09:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
bsmart

AWESOME, is the only word to describe the seminar Don gave Saturday at the Radisson. I could not believe how quickly the time flew by. I looked at my watch to see if we might be going to take a mid-session break during Dons presentation and it was 11:50 !! We were almost out of time!! Wait a minute, I wanted to learn more!!

Thanks Don for taking the time to put together the information for the seminar. I stayed with you pretty good until we started learning about the photon spectrum and nanometers. You were moving so quickly by then, I was not getting it all. Still great stuff though. I have a new appreciation for you and your research. I was NOT disappointed with the information you presented. YES, we do need to operate our Salons responseably and maintain accurate records of what we do.

Please keep us informed of the meeting time with FDA. I WILL make an effort to attend, but I need to know the dates in advance, to get vacation time off.

It is a shame we didn't have thousands to hear the important message you presented. I fully agree with your approach of working with the regulators instead of the politicians, on making our case. Being associated with the Nuclear industry, I know it's all about record keeping, and presenting the facts. If you can present scientific facts and back them up, regulators WILL take note and LISTEN. They do need to know this is not a ONE man campaign.
Working with or through politicians in this arean is a waste of time, they change with every other election. You are on the RIGHT track with your approach. GO Don GO!!

Steve, thanks for providing the meter for the drawing! Thanks to the other distributors that provided items for the drawings as well. That was like icing on the cake!! I can't wait to put that 7.0 meter to use and learn more about what my beds are doing and how they are performing.
Now to get one of those Pocketspec meters... cute little devices aren't they??

I want to personally THANK Christine and anyone else responsible for setting the meeting up and making the arrangements with Radisson.
It was nice to meet you guys and put a face to the names I kept seeing on this website.
bsmart is offline   Reply With Quote