View Single Post
Old 11-08-2002, 11:29 AM   #7 (permalink)
Andy

Rep Power: 25 Andy has a spectacular aura about Andy has a spectacular aura about
I meant that I have a Client ... like you are a Client of mine.

Sorry ... Client to me in this context is ... Helios User.

I modified the grammar above.

FYI ... here is a neat trick you can use when you want to include in a post reference to text included in another post.

Before the text put "[" quote "]" - remove the " signs and spaces so it looks like {quote} but with square brackets and at the end of the text ... same but with a /quote rather than quote (again with opening and closing square brackets) ... here is what you get:

Quote:Have one Client that offers a group of "Spa" services in a package. Here we listed the various services in the "Print Message" area and they print on the top of the receipt and can be used by the performer and client to mark off the use of each service within the package.

Also have another clients that also sells Packages of Massage Therapy sessions. They use an Accumulator set to Massage Therapy just like Points or Sessions and have sales codes to sell 5 or 10 "sessions" and a separate Sales Code to "use" they sessions ... just like tanning but no Tanning Time therefore no bed interface.

Andy Thompson
ACT Business Solutions
Toll-Free 877-777-6717
andy@atso.ca
ACT Help Center [ This Message was edited by: Andy @ ATSO.ca on 2002-11-08 11:50 ]
Andy is offline   Reply With Quote