View Single Post
Old 08-03-2002, 02:21 AM   #4 (permalink)
Sheila in Minnesota

Rep Power: 23 Sheila in Minnesota is a jewel in the rough Sheila in Minnesota is a jewel in the rough Sheila in Minnesota is a jewel in the rough Sheila in Minnesota is a jewel in the rough
Internet retail sales and Using the Internet to order are 2 vastly different functions.....

American Royal has an online ordering form

I was told that TW Ent also has online ordering - - - I have not used or seen it so I am only repeating what I have been told.

I suppose the BigDog members could FAX their freeking orders to TSS..... but why go back to using monks and scribes when computer technology is here to stay???

the www.bigdog.com is a web site showing the membership what is available for sale TO THEM... and THEY are VERIFIED SALON OWNERS.... and THEY ARE BUYING FOR USE IN THEIR OWN SALONS..... they are paying the prescribed 'fixed rates' set by the MFGs.

The order processor is TSS ~ you know Sam, Frankie..... the same good ol boy that one of the Seasons accused of being a diverter ~ but never seemed to have the proof.....

Political Games - - - and Pressure to kick the new kid on the block square in the nutz.... and who loses????

The membership salons of the group - - - and in my opinion - - - ETS will lose too..... it is bad karma for any goliath to be such a schmuck to david.

it is sickening!

Sheila
Sheila in Minnesota is offline   Reply With Quote