View Single Post
Old 07-13-2002, 09:21 PM   #27 (permalink)
TanInCA
I'm Banned

Okay so it wasn't bad at all. There are a few strays I am going to have to yank myself but no biggie.

That said, the place was not at all what I expected. I had only ever been into the massage section of this day spa and it was very nice. But I'm sure Christine probably would have flipped out seeing the waxing room. I, of course thinking Napa day spa when I went in, was a little surprised when I went in. It was not unsanitary by any means, it was clean, but it was very cluttered with esthetician's equipment and looked like it doubled as a room for body wraps (there was a shower in the corner). Since I only had full leg w/o bikini, and I was wearing shorts, I didn't have to strip, I just hiked my shorts way up. She did a very good job, although she didn't use any numbing spray (and I didn't request any because I had just taken a few Advil and it wasn't painful to me at all).

All in all, I would probably go back there again next time unless I found a nicer place. But the woman was very nice and did a good job. But it was no Napa day spa like I was expecting.
TanInCA is offline   Reply With Quote