View Single Post
Old 06-17-2002, 12:36 PM   #5 (permalink)
Sheila in Minnesota

Rep Power: 20 Sheila in Minnesota is a jewel in the rough Sheila in Minnesota is a jewel in the rough Sheila in Minnesota is a jewel in the rough Sheila in Minnesota is a jewel in the rough
Brenda ~ all candidates send out bios yes???

Atleast I remember getting a ton of information on the prospective board members.

If you are stating that salon owners are not smart enough to understand the 80% of the board . . . then we should not be allowed out of our huts.

I know MORE about you vendors then I do about the thousands of salon owners out there.

I also feel that WE ALL deserve an EQUAL voice if we are to be treated equally . . . .

I am not suprised how you view this . . . .

I would be surprised if you felt the opposite ~

you want what's best for the industry that allows you to sell to a large captive audience ~ the ITA has helped to achieve this via Trade Shows and Online has helped too.

But you are concerned with the level of competency of those with the heart to try to improve the industry . . .

you have clearly stated that some salon owners are not . . . ummmm . . . competant to (find our own butts never mind ?) start a NAC.

Sorry Brenda - you will take this as an attack . . . . perhaps you should. But it is a response to a stimuli . . . . and whispers . . . .

Changes are NEEDED.

I hope JIM is able to help us make them.

I hope the ITA and the industry are eventually able to work together to acheive our goals.

Sheila
Sheila in Minnesota is offline   Reply With Quote