View Single Post
Old 06-04-2002, 11:17 AM   #4 (permalink)
Sheila in Minnesota

Rep Power: 23 Sheila in Minnesota is a jewel in the rough Sheila in Minnesota is a jewel in the rough Sheila in Minnesota is a jewel in the rough Sheila in Minnesota is a jewel in the rough
This is NEWS!!

And sorry I missed your call Andre - - my crap phones never let me know I have a message UNTIL I try to call out . . . so I was here - - - just never knew you had called

Greg - you remind me of . . . . ME.

At least the older version of ME.

And Christine is 100% correct . . . .

The plan needs even a tiny bit of structure love, and it matches what the Board of Big Dog has been discussing . . .

We too are sick of waiting for all the armies to get their heads out - - - and have decided a similar plan of action to support Don Smith with funding since he seems to be the one best able to advance the causes of this industry.

But Greg - - - you are ALL OVER the place . . .

I admire your zeal - - - have a poopoo-load of it myself . . . .

but you don't create NEW realities and force them down someone's throat - - - -

1~ have you discussed with Don the accounting methods?

2~ has the % of research funding and % of (NOT THE NAC) but grass roots ads funding been discussed??

3~ the Three Beeches have discovered that OurBigDog.com cannot be creating funds for the NAC - - - cause the NAC does not exist - - - - Don Smith Does . . . .

4~ I see the pattern here, I actually see the path too (ask Bruce - I am freekish in this ability) . . . .

Decide how many groups need your support and direction - - - but try to stop confusing the issue ~ ok

Sheila

p.s.

there has always been two big problems within this industry - - - Lazy A$$ apathy on one pole . . . . and disorganised worker bees flying into each other on the other pole . . . . Slow down a tad . . . THINK.

Sheila in Minnesota is offline   Reply With Quote