View Single Post
Old 04-30-2002, 01:27 AM   #1 (permalink)
MJ

Rep Power: 23 MJ is just really nice MJ is just really nice MJ is just really nice MJ is just really nice
Here is an entire thread dedicated to Skin Care and Beauty Recipes only!!

Please feel free to print any and all of the recipes in here.
OH and Please post your own recipes that you find benificial to your skin. We would love to hear from you!

Having said that, I would like to add this disclaimer.. (sorry, folks a necessary thing)
For those who are known to being umm "Playful"....
The thread will be monitored by Chris and other Skin Care Professionals regularly...

So please refrain from silly, unnecessary, non benificial recipes. In fact, they will be deleted as to not cause potential damage to anyones skin.

If you have any questions or comments concerning the recipes you read in this thread....please make them here is the link...
http://www.tantalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?topic=2323645&forum=38&2

This is necessary so we all can print clear and uninterupted recipes.. I hope you understand. (A "printer friendly" copy.)

Now, get to posting!!!

Thank you ,
One of the Fungirlz!!

I have cut and pasted this to get it started..with one from the GURU herself!!!

Please explian the potential benifit your recipe has to the skin (Like it is stated below.)
________________________________________ ___

Peaches and Cream:

(for a translucent complexion)

Peel a ripe peach. Slice and put it in the blender. Mix with plain yogurt.. just enough to hold the peaches together. Add just a bit of powdered milk.
Mix together and paste on your skin.
Let dry.. Rinse well..
Pat dry.. Beautiful Right!!! ...

Tomorrow another one..

Chris

[ This Message was edited by: MJ on 2002-04-30 02:06 ]
MJ is offline   Reply With Quote