View Single Post
Old 04-22-2002, 07:16 AM   #11 (permalink)
Teresa

Rep Power: 25 Teresa has much to be proud of Teresa has much to be proud of Teresa has much to be proud of Teresa has much to be proud of Teresa has much to be proud of Teresa has much to be proud of Teresa has much to be proud of Teresa has much to be proud of Teresa has much to be proud of Teresa has much to be proud of
Ok, I am really going to try to cut back on soda, I am going to have my one soda for the day right here ,right now. This is my morning ritual, cereal,tantalk and a diet coke. But I have none at the salons right now and I am not going to stop and get any. We do sell bottled water so that is what I'll have....maybe I shoudn't take any money with me so I can't run to the gas station. As much as I may be kidding about this I really seriously think I am addicted to caffine, I have drank alot everyday ever since I was a small child (my dad is the same). So if I counsiously try to quit....at least maybe I'll cut back. Wish me luck (boy do I feel sorry for my girls,,,,I'm gonna be grumpy for a while)
Teresa is offline   Reply With Quote