View Single Post
Old 04-04-2002, 02:43 PM   #9 (permalink)
John Ribner
I love Derf!!

Yes, Vince is right. Now is the time to start thinking about Tancun, and making your arrangements early. December isn't that far away, really.

Miraculously, I survived our first Tancun event, but oh, my aching feet! Between running around to take pictures of everyone and everything going on, writing stories, meeting all my friends in the tanning industry, and helping out in any and every way I could, I felt like I needed a vacation to relax from my Tancun vacation. LOL. But that's okay. We at IST are glad to work hard to bring you, the tanning salon professionals, a top-notch event. With this year promising to be bigger and better than last, I'm going to get some running shoes with air soles! LOL

I sure hope to see Chunn, Mitzi and all my other TanTalk friends in Tancun this year. I also hope to see a few more new faces, too. So, come one, come all to Tancun, where tanning's elite meet. And look me up when you get there. You can't miss me - I'll be the guy with the digital camera growing out of his forehead. LOL
John Ribner is offline   Reply With Quote