View Single Post
Old 02-24-2002, 07:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
fungirlz

GO AWAY NOW SHELIA...
COME BACK LATER WHEN YOU HAVE A DEGREE IN SOMETHING OTHER THAN VERBAL ABUSE and JEALOUS NASTY SPUTTERING..
We invited you to be apart of a GREAT group of wonderful unique individuals who love and respect this industry.
Some of us are medical in our degrees and studied and worked hard to wear the white coats in our professions, others of us worked hard at buliding our client base and learning from our mistakes and wonderful people like DON.
You could have been apart of US Shelia. We welcomed you and all you did was make a mess and rant and scream and cut and be nasty and ugly and call names and try to prove how smart you are.
You NEVER even took the time to really read what we write here, you never took the time to participate.. YOU JUST BALKED and BALKED and wrote nasty verbal hate to those who didn't deserve any of it. Shame on you.
Even the "other board" doesn't like your style of interaction. ( we have the e-mails)!
Remember, I've been around this industry 71/2 years, people talk Shelia!
I'm not saying this to hurt your feelings, it's just that we are all tired of you.
It's not fun like you may think.. When we relized this is "you" we all pulled away going oh my god shes not just being silly and having fun, this is how she really is..
WELL WE DON'T WANT TO DEAL WITH IT! WE ARE BUSY!
CHANGE or GO AWAY.
For the best intrest of everyone, pack your Websters and GO home. (where ever that may be).
Christine'

fungirlz is offline   Reply With Quote