View Single Post
Old 01-30-2002, 06:57 AM   #6 (permalink)
Soakinuptherays
I love Derf!!

Rep Power: 24 Soakinuptherays has a spectacular aura about Soakinuptherays has a spectacular aura about
Vanessa,

Indoor tanning products can only be used in indoor tanning beds (Except for the crazy peope using them outdoors), so why are they sold anywhere but tanning salons?

As the owner of indoor tanning product manufacturer that actually goes and works and trains at tanning salon, I have seen the problem first hand. My company almost 4 years ago stoppped selling to Beauty Suppliers, Retail Stores, Home Tanners, Directly to Tanners, Flea Market Outlets and over the Internet.

I realize the problem and have actively worked on the internet bring this issue to the light. Now, lately several major companies has decided to follow my lead. I am very happy becuase your profits deserve protection!

You have the power to make any indoor tanning product the best seller in your salon. I suggest you focus on selling products that are not sold at these diversion sources. With this post, I am simply pointing out the truth that despite the fact that Cal Tan says it's not selling to beauty suppliers that in fact their products are still being bought from beauty suppliers. Their excuse is that this is leftover inventory. No matter what it is, these sales are still stealing profits from tanning salon owners.

Tanners will buy the product you are recommending, your suggestions vaidate that product line to them, so if they see that name brand anywhere like the Internet, a Flea Market, Retail Stores, Beauty Suppliers, or directly to Home Tanners they may buy the products from that source and not your salon even if the price is the same.

So one of these big name decides to go back to selling to beauty suppliers or goes to the outdoor retail marketplace. The brand of product you have validated for years is suddenly available to your tanners outside your salon.

They only way to ensure that the indoor tanning products your are recommending to your tanners can never be bought anywhere but from you is to have your own private label name brand of premium indoor tanning products .

The name brands are great, you should sell some of them but you should focus on selling your own name brand that no one can steal your profits from your hard work!
Soakinuptherays is offline   Reply With Quote