View Single Post
Old 01-30-2002, 01:50 AM   #4 (permalink)
vanessa1

I have just purchased my salon in Nov, However, I am already facing the problems with people not only getting from beauty supplies but also. Where I am from is one of the larger distrubters of lotion. And they will let people who have their on tanning beds for personnal use buy lotion not only for theirselfs but for all their friends. They said they keep a close eye on it and people with home beds can only buy very little amounts of lotion. However, I know better because I also have and have had my own home bed for years and I have never had a problem walking in there and ordering every how many bottles I needed. Now that I am in the tanning business I see what a impact a person being able to do that has on us as salon owners. But what can you do to one of the largest if not the largest dist. of lotions if they don't stop selling to just every TOm, **** & Harry who walks in off the street. Anyone can walk in their and tell them they have their own home bed. They should be only allowed to sell to salons.
vanessa1 is offline   Reply With Quote