View Single Post
Old 01-08-2002, 04:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
sunvelocity128

NO!I would not allow it!I don't want to be a b@#$%(to my employees,when I do have them),but once they start hanging-out behind the counter,next you know their hands are hanging-out in your cash drawer.Or when so & so goes pottie,the friend is answering the phone , greeting customers or sitting there w/their dirty feet up on the desk.Plus this makes the customer,specially if older,feel uncomfortable.The vidoestore next to me had this problem w/their young employees,some of my customers said it was so uncomfortable when they went in there & the girls where whispering & giggling & sitting up on the counter w/their legs lounged on it,unprofessional & now they will not go back.Not saying yours are that out of control,but you never Know what happens when your not there.I,like you,lay down the line about this when I hire.Haven't heard of or caught anyone ,yet,but if it does happen I would warn (if the girl was worth it),if not there's the door.Now that I'm done rambling...Have a nice evening. Amy
sunvelocity128 is offline   Reply With Quote