View Single Post
Old 01-05-2002, 04:52 AM   #7 (permalink)
gerg73

EYEWEARWARS - how do you call a HUGE corporation like 4 Seasons opening a Salon near other salons competition? Are you on CRACK?? Do you own a Salon? I hope they open a Salon across the street from you, you CRACKHEAD! That's one of the most ASSENINE posts EVER! How do you compete with a company who can get EVERYTHING for AT LEAST 50% of what you pay for it?? Here's what I say....SCREW 4 SEASONS! I will not buy from ANY Distributor that owns Salons, NONE. I don't even think they should allow their EMPLOYEES to open Salon either, but what're you going to do. It is SO UNFAIR that these companies would do this to other Salon Owners, it SICKENS me. I'm in the NorthEast, and I'm SURE they'll eventually make their way to where I am. Why order from them so that they can see what my market's like? I can just see them all sitting around a desk seeing which Salons order the most lotion and other products and saying, "Hey, this Salon did $50,000 worth of lotion last year, that's a good market, let's find a storefront and CRUSH them". The could GIVE tans away and still make HUGE $$ from the lotion sales! Imagine paying $4 for a bottle of Platinum Zero and then selling it for $42.

Whatever, keep sending them your orders because they're "Nice". Did you notice how many companies they BOUGHT this year? How much power will they have in this industry in 2 years? just wait and see, some of you are going to feel like FOOLS in 2 years.

Anyway, they have a KICKA$$ Catalog AND nice people? I'll order TOMMORROW!
gerg73 is offline   Reply With Quote